Saturday 22 October 2011

Logan Lerman a popular choice for Simon in the Mortal Instruments movie

Here is the article. This clips shows Lili Collins mentioning Logan Lerman as a Simon Possibility.




"Logan Lerman has become a popular fan suggestion for the role of Simon. Just draw some glasses on this boy and he is perfect. Lerman even got a mention from our Clary–Lily Collins.
The fans of a series like this have such a strong opinion on who they feel would be great as a character, and I feel that’s very backed up because they know the characters in and out,” Collins told Hollywood Crush in December 2010. “I trust a lot of the fans in their opinions. I’ve heard Logan Lerman thrown out for Simon. I’ve also heard about actors I may never have heard of, because they’re more on the independent side. That brings a whole other thing, because an unknown doesn’t bring in a whole lot of background. Hey, I was an unknown not too long ago and I was like, ‘Let me do it; I can prove it to you!’”"

So what are your thoughts on Logan Lerman as Simon in City of Bones?? 
Posted by Rapunzel

No comments:

Post a Comment