Sunday 23 October 2011

Until I Die: Cover Art and Sneak Peeks

Here is the new cover art for the upcoming book "Until I Die" by Amy Plum. It is the second in the Revenants Series and is expected to be released on May 3rd 2012.



There is no blurb yet but here are some sneak peeks:

  • As Jules kissed my cheeks he whispered, “She has nothing on you, of course, Kates. It’s just that you’re so very…taken.”
  • “Still in one piece?” Vincent teased, pulling me close & planting a soft kiss on my lips. “After dirty-dancing with Jules, I’m not sure.”
  • “How’s your dance card look?” “Double-check your century Jules. No dance cards.” Jules shrugged & gave me his most flirtatious smile.
  • A few Paris blocks away I led a completely normal life with my sister & grandparents. And here I was sword fighting with dead guys.
  • “All this yummy muscleness first thing in the morning is almost too much for me to take,” she cooed, and gave him a playful wink as she scooted herself into the front seat. I shook my head. If “Flirt” qualified as a foreign language, my sister and Ambrose would both have PhDs in it.
  • Gaspard eyed me cautiously. “I really can’t say,” he responded in his formal nineteenth-century style. Can’t, or won’t? I thought.
  • Vincent to Kate: “The day I stop seeing you as one of the strongest people I know is the day I wake up human.”
  • We stood in the graveyard, among the tombstones, forty-some dead people and me. A couple of my fellow funeral-goers had even been in their own coffins, deep under several feet of French soil.
  • Kate: “Oh, please, Vincent. We’re in the middle of a major tourist site. Père Lachaise cemetary is practically Disneyland for the Dead. It’s not some Buffy soundstage with vampires rising out of the ground every time someone turns around."
Posted by Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment