Saturday 14 April 2012

Possible Warm Bodies Webseries

While reading an article on the Warm Bodies Movie I came across a snippet that I was unknown to me...

Even though the movie rights were picked up by Summit Entertainment in a slew of post-“Twilight” book acquisitions and it involves a similar supernatural romance as that successful franchise, we understand it’s a very different type of movie. ComingSoon.net also asked the actress whether Isaac Marion had been showing any intention of writing more with the characters from Warm Bodies, especially if the first movie takes off when released next February, and learned they might do some auxiliary material for the movie in a related webseries.

And here is some more info on this possible webseries:

"Warm Bodies,’ for him was a unique book - it was his first novel out - and he’s got some pretty cool books that I think some producers are looking at,” she said, "but I know Rob Corddry was interested in taking his zombie character and Isaac wants to take my character and do her backstory, so I think they’re going to go into a few backstories and maybe even make a webseries, which would be really cool. I hear that’s in the works, so that would be awesome.”

To read the whole article click the (LINK)

Posted by Rapunzel

No comments:

Post a Comment