Thursday 2 February 2012

New Release: Special Edition of ANGEL (Maximum Ride Series book #7) inc. First 5 Chapters of Nevermore, Nevermore Cover and Nevermore Posters

Here is a picture of the recent announcement on the Max-Dan-Wiz site saying that there will be a Special Edition of ANGEL released which will include the following...

- First 5 Chapters of Nevermore
- Nevermore Cover
- Nevermore Posters
- Collectible Tradeable bookmarks

It will be one sale 2/7/12

Here is the official announcement as it looks on the website...


Here is another post of ours with more updated information on this book: (LINK)

This news was sent into us by a wonderful anonymous commenter and I want to send out a big resounding THANKYOU to that person. We could not have gotten this information so quickly without you.

Posted by Rapunzel

6 comments:

  1. You're welcome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know where I can find the first five chapters of Nevermore, as released in Angel, online? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im afraid that the chapters are only included when you buy the book. Still a few months to go!

      Alice x

      Delete
  3. I cant wait for the book hate dylan FAX FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was SO mad when I found out that I missed the Fan Fiction contest. I wish it lasted longer!!

    ReplyDelete