Friday 24 February 2012

Cover of Nevermore (Maximum Ride book #8) by James Patterson!

OH MY!!! HERE IT IS:


The cover of NEVERMORE (Maximum Ride book #8) by James Patterson is finally here:
Nevermore
One last chance...
For Max, Fang, and Dylan...
Before it all ends.

Are you ready for the final chapter? Are you ready for the ultimate flight? Because THIS IS IT. One last incredible, explosive adventure with an astonishing ending that no one could have seen coming.

Release Date: 6th August



ISN'T THIS AMAZING! I'M SO EXITED!

Posted by Alice

7 comments:

  1. I cant wait to get my hands on this book! I love Maximum Ride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both. The wait is agonizing.

      Rapunzel, xx

      Delete
  2. Ugh! Why is James Patterson torturing us like this? I just can't wait for this to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah! I wish this book would hurry up and come out! If books came out quicker, I would not be screaming. [I have to wait for the next GONE series book(by Micheal Grant), the next Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series book(by Micheal Scott), and this book! Unfair! I'm gonna scream!]

    -Zeki/Miyako
    -The Night's Beautiful Child

    ReplyDelete
  4. The person on the cover isn't a known character could we be loking at anew character perhaps?????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or the same character just diffrent???

      Delete