Friday 9 December 2011

Cassanrda Clare (+ Ed Westwick) talks casting of the Infernal Devices Movie

This is what Cassandra Clare and Ed Westwick (From gossip girl and the voice of the books on audio) had to say about casting for the Infernal Devices.

Also this is a link to the Holly Wood crush website where you can see the video. (LINK)


Ed:
"I would love to. I would love to," he told the author. "It would be a great role. Just from reading the book—there's a lot of depth there. It's something I'd relish getting to be involved it. Let's all convince the studio to hire me and we'll be all good."
Cassandra Clare:
"Part of the reason that I asked him back when he recorded 'City of Fallen Angels' to also record the voice-over narration for our book trailer of 'Clockwork Prince' was that I thought his personality and his voice meshed up with my mental image of Will real well," Cassie enthused. "When I see fans online doing their fan casting, there are a number of favorites for Will, Ed among them, because Will is very naturally sarcastic and has this very restrained devilish charm, and all of those things apply to Chuck Bass on 'Gossip Girl,' as well."

So tell us who has your vote for the ID movie?
Posted by Rapunzel

No comments:

Post a Comment