Wednesday 14 September 2011

The Iron Knight: Teaser

Julie Kagwa posted some teasers from her book the iron knight (released October 25h 2012). Here is what she said...


"As we creep closer to the release of Iron Knight, several people have asked me for happier teasers. Or at least not so evil ones. (Which only means I'm doing something right, ha ha!) So, as a special treat today, I'll post TWO teasers. One happy(er), and one horrid, horrid evil teaser. Pick your teaser, or read them both at your own peril. >:D

Teaser one (happy-ish teaser):

But seeing her still made my heart beat crazily, made me long to pull her close and let that light consume me. If it burned until there was nothing left, would that be such a terrible fate?



And, teaser two (evil teaser):

My quest ended here, in this hole of darkness and regret. And, if I didn't die here, if I lived on forever, listening to the voices of those I'd wronged until the end of time, perhaps I would start to atone for what I had done."

So what do you think????
Anyone especially exited for this book???

Posted by Rapunzel

No comments:

Post a Comment