Tuesday 27 September 2011

Divergent Movie

Here's an excerpt from interview with Veronica Roth about the upcoming DIVERGENT MOVIE!!!

"How is the film going?

We’re pretty early on right now so I don’t know how things are going to go yet. I’m lucky enough to have my film representative sign with the production company [that’s making the film], so he lets me know what’s going on and I can tell him if I’m really nervous about anything.

Did you ever think of adapting it yourself?

I’m a book girl. I think it’s interesting and certainly exciting [to write a screenplay], but it’s not really what I want to be doing."

Here is the link to a post on her blog when she reveals the news: 
http://veronicarothbooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-grand-tradition-of-this-blog.html
And here is Veronica Roth herself talking about the movie:
http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2011/07/27/divergent-adaptation-veronica-roth-casting-tris/
Summit Entertainment has closed a deal to bring to acquire film rights to Divergent with Douglas Wick and Lucy Fisher producing.



Posted by Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment